I haven't had the courage lately to post anything on your blog Linc...... Until now! I decided that I would take some time today just to tell you how much you mean to me and how much you have taught me already.
I now understand with a greater appreciation the love of our Heavenly Father. He blesses us in so many ways, great and small, and has a perfect understanding of the trails we go through. I love you so much Lincoln and have never felt closer to any of my unborn children as I do you. I love talking to you and trying to feel you kick and move. I pray every night that you will continue to gain strength and grow during this time that you are with us. I never realized how much I took something like that for granted until now. Im not sure what the future may have in store for you but I will continue to pray for your strength to be with you. Thanks for the early lessons you have taught me, I hope I will have a chance to teach you something in return someday. I love you!!!
Daddy
Thanks babe for you post! Lincoln and I miss you and can't wait for you to get home! We are SO lucky we get to bring Lincoln into this world. I often times wonder why us? Not why are we having this child that we won't be able to raise but why are we the ones that are so lucky to have an angel, someone waiting for us on the other side.
ReplyDelete