"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee." Jeremiah 1:5

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I miss you!

Today, I was driving around running errands and when I finally stoped to breath for a minute I thought, I miss you Lincoln.  Is it crazy to feel him inside of me, kicking and moving and still miss him?  The last couple days have been pretty good, I felt like my emotions were in check and I was 'dealing' with things a little better.  Some days Lincoln doesn't move around much and I freak myself out and then there are other days were he kicks me like crazy!  I LOVE IT!!! I always tell the girls that Lincon's kicking mommy...they laugh and say no no Lincoln, you don't kick mommy!  I tell them it's okay and that mommy loves it when Lincoln kicks me.  The girls have been so much fun lately with Lincoln. Maggs loves to sit on my lap and pull my shirt up and just pat my belly or give him kisses.  She says she is burping him and that he needs it.  This morning Maggs said, Mommy Lincoln wants a gold fish and shoves one into my mouth...um yummy!  Mommy did Lincoln like that? I tell her how much Lincoln liked the gold fish and that he said thank you...So Jayda has to feed me her banana oatmeal (which is not the greatest stuff in the world) because Lincoln wanted some of that too!  It's a good thing they are watching out for Lincoln and what he needs!  They are such great big sisters and it breaks my heart to think of how they will react once Lincoln gets here. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh this post was so sweet Megan. That is such a fun thing to let and have the girls feed/help Lincoln.
    I love you girl. You are in my prayers always- same with Monte and your little Lincoln. :)

    ReplyDelete