"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee." Jeremiah 1:5

Monday, June 13, 2011

Not Lincoln Related

Some of you are having a hard time posting comments on here...I don't know why the blog is being difficult.  When I go to post a comment I get this:

Info icon

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try:

  Open this content in a new window



If you get this message click on the link and open in a new window. It will pop up the message box and you can post from there. It is weird but it works! 

Thanks everyone for all your comments and support. Little Lincoln is SO lucky to have us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment